I am Johanna.
I was born and raised in Stockholm but currently I live and work in London. My Swedish roots are very visible within my writing; much of it is inspired and set in nature, and I have passion for mythology, folklore and fairy tales. Being a strong believer that ‘literature can change the world’ I write and read mainly sci-fi, magical realism and surrealism. I’m influenced by the work of Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Isac Asimov and George Orwell, but I also enjoy lyricism and poetry.
- Reflective and academic essay writing.
- Scripts: Radio, Film and Stage.
- Non-Fiction and Research.
- Short Story and Flash fiction.
- Proofreading, Editing and Layout.
- Novel: planning, writing and editing.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Lightroom
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Swedish: First Language